Why Should You Become a Member?
At the Association for Ambulatory Behavioral Healthcare, we have a dedicated information-sharing network (AABH Listserve) for programs to address mutual programmatic and administrative challenges. In addition, we know the importance of nationally benchmarking data on critical organizational and performance metrics in order to create opportunities to participate in a provider-generated client satisfaction tool that captures unique treatment goals and experiences that foster recovery and resiliency.
We also have a cutting-edge revision of the AABH Standards and Guidelines for PHP and IOP which is frequently referenced by both CMS and the Joint Commission and available for PHP/IOP Medicare-related consultations. On top of that, we offer webinars focusing on best practices and developments in the field.
Our advocates are active in Washington, DC and have a continued dialogue with CMS regarding PHP/IOP levels of care, regulations, and reimbursement. Our members can also look forward to an annual national conference that offers presentations by behavioral health industry experts critical to the success of our clients’ programs.
AABH members speak up for those without a voice.
Join us today!
All benefits are attributed to a site. Individuals connected to that site and any programs located at that site benefit from membership for that site. All Benefits are applied at for each of your sites. A site is defined as a location with a separate address. Membership registration forms identify supported membership by that location. Benefits include:
- AABH Standards and Guidelines for PHP/IOP Services
- Annual webinars for updates on CMS rules and The Joint Commission regulations
- Participation in National Benchmarking Survey with Program level reports
- Access to AABH communications through an active, monitored Listserv
- Access to regularly scheduled Community Meetings
- Access to relevant documents, connections and research through the website member portal
- Regular ongoing Advocacy and updates through liaisons with CMS, TJC and the Mental Health Liaison Group in DC
- 1-hour consultation hour with CMS expert during first year of membership
Membership Discounts for:
- AABH Toolkits
- Patient Perception of Care Survey (patient satisfaction survey)
- Annual Training Conference
- Training Webinars
- AABH Publications
- Additional Consultation Hours
Annual Membership Fees:
- $695/yr for the Primary Site Membership
Organizations with more than 1 site:
- 2-4 additional sites: $325/yr/site
- 5-10 additional sites: $275/yr/site
- 10-19 additional sites: $225/yr/site
- 20+ additional sites: $175/yr/site